- Derryn Short just donated $150.00
- Derryn just registered for 2022 MS Melbourne Run + Ride Festival
- Sussy Baka Bikey Bikey Bois just created a team in 2022 MS Melbourne Run + Ride Festival
- Hilton just registered for 2022 MS Melbourne Run + Ride Festival
- Joanthan Lee just donated $2.20
- Jonathan just registered for 2022 MS Melbourne Run + Ride Festival
- Bartucca Family just donated $105.50
- Asim just donated $105.50
- Anonymous just donated $52.75
- Simon Lording just donated $54.40
- Simon just registered for 2022 MS Melbourne Run + Ride Festival
- Beau Sahin just donated $52.75
- Molly just donated $31.65
- Soar just created a team in 2022 MS Melbourne Run + Ride Festival
- Molly Soar just donated $1.65
- Molly just registered for 2022 MS Melbourne Run + Ride Festival
- Faruk Sahin just donated $105.50
- ?brahim Sahin just donated $105.50
- Erch Durnaoglu just donated $160.45
- Erch just registered for 2022 MS Melbourne Run + Ride Festival
The MS Melbourne Run + Ride Festival is a fundraising event, raising money to support people living with MS.
All fundraising efforts, however large or small, help Australians living with multiple sclerosis to live well and thrive at home, work and in the community.
Organising your own event can be a great way to involve your friends, family or work colleagues in your personal challenge to fight MS. It can be as simple as you like and it's a way to give something back to those that are supporting your efforts.
Do something that you'll enjoy. Ask your friends for help and most importantly, have fun!
HIT YOUR TARGET IN NO TIME
WITH THESE EASY FUNDRAISING TIPS!
Kickstart your fundraising, and show your supporters how serious you are, by making a personal donation to your fundraising page.
SEND AN EMAIL
Did you know that over 50% of donations come from email? Plus, sending individual emails is always more effective than a group email!
SHARE AT WORK OR SCHOOL
Put a poster up on your school or work noticeboard, or share a link to your fundraising page on your school or work's intranet and newsletter.
SMASH YOUR FUNDRAISING GOAL
WITH THESE FUNDRAISING IDEAS!
In place of a gift for any special occasion ask friends and family to donate.
Everyone loves a quiz night! This could be from the comfort of your living room, with friends online, or down at your local pub!
BAD HABITS JAR
At home, or at work, you will be surprised how quickly a bad habits jar can fill up!
Reach out to local businesses and see who wants to support your fundraising efforts. In return you can pay it forward and wear their logo with pride.
Still have that "iso" beard? Overdue for a haircut? Now is your chance to use that next grooming session for good!
Get your friends together for a night of fun and play for a cause. Remember to play responsibly and encourage everyone to set a personal limit.
FOOD GLORIOUS FOOD
Whether it’s a bake sale, dinner party or a cooking lesson – everyone loves to eat! Feed your friends, family and colleagues in exchange for a donation.
Who doesn’t love a sausage sizzle? Many local businesses and large hardware stores will allow charity groups to hold a sausage sizzle outside their stores. Remember to approach your local stores for donations of sausages and bread.
SILENT AUCTION OR RAFFLE
Get some prizes donated and you can host a silent auction or raffle, online or in person.
Planning to run an event or activity where you may collect money other than through your fundraising page link? Want an official document to help you request prizes or other donations?
Contact our experienced Fundraising Team to ensure you have your event registered as an official MS fundraiser plus many other bells and whistles to really make you event POP!