- Mark Jackman just donated $2.42
- Mark just registered for 2021 MS Melbourne Run + Ride Festival
- Sophia just registered for 2021 MS Melbourne Run + Ride Festival
- Abhi just donated $31.32
- Surjeet just donated $52.20
- Stefan just registered for 2021 MS Melbourne Run + Ride Festival
- Richard Peters just donated $52.20
- Lauren G just donated $52.20
- Ellul family just donated $52.20
- Maliokas family xo just donated $52.20
- Anu Tilekar just donated $2.42
- Anu just registered for 2021 MS Melbourne Run + Ride Festival
- Anonymous just donated $20.88
- CharlieB4 just donated $52.20
- Sonia just donated $100.00
- nkosimi moyo just donated $1.76
- Gitaben Kumar just donated $20.88
- Anonymous just donated $87.70
- Pranit Prakash just donated $52.20
- Thomas Stoddard just donated $20.88
Your health and safety is important to us!
At MSL, the health and safety of our community is our number one priority - that's our staff, volunteers and our loyal MS Melbourne Run + Ride Festival participants and supporters.
For your safety, we will be implementing new event day procedures to ensure total compliance with all current Victorian Government guidelines. We ask everyone to practice physical distancing, where possible, and exercise a high standard of personal hygiene to stop the spread of COVID-19.
HOW WE WILL KEEP YOU COVID SAFE
A designated COVID Safety Officer will be present, to ensure all safety measures are enforced
Disposable face masks will be made available, should anyone wish to wear one
Hand sanitising stations will be available at the Event Village
St John Ambulance will be providing first aid services at the Event Village and along the course
WHAT YOU CAN DO TO HELP
Keep at least 1.5 metres away from others, where possible
If you are feeling unwell, or displaying any flu-like symptons, get tested and stay home
Use a tissue, or your inner elbow, to cover coughs and sneezes
Download the COVID Safe app and help identify people exposed to coronavirus
COVID-19 public gathering restrictions are subject to change and Multiple Sclerosis Limited (MSL) events will comply as required, including the following:
MSL requires all participants to comply with the State or Territory Government COVID-19 restrictions in place at the time the MS event is held. MSL will provide events participants with regular updates regarding the restriction requirements.
MSL has developed an event COVID safe plan which will assist in complying with these rules. A copy of the most up to date COVID safe plan for this event will be provided pre-event, and can also be provided on request by email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
MSL requires participants not attend the event if they are individuals who:
- Currently or within the past fourteen (14) days have experienced any symptoms associated with COVID-19, which include fever, cough, and shortness of breath
- Have travelled at any point in the past fourteen (14) days either internationally or to a community in Australia that has been classified a COVID-19 hotspot by the Australian Federal Government or Australian State Government, or
- Believe that they may have been exposed to a confirmed or suspected case of COVID-19 or have been diagnosed with COVID-19.
In the event that COVID-19 restrictions require the event to be cancelled, participants will be offered three options regarding their paid registration fee
Rollover your registration fee to the 2022 event
Convert your registration fee to a donation
Request your registration fee to be refunded
Your fundraising coach Bec and our Supporter Engagement Team are here to help you
with everything you need to succeed and reach your fundraising goal to Fight MS
Don’t forget to check out our FAQs for the most common questions,
otherwise please send us a message and we'll be in touch!